My journal sharing my progress through the world of BEADING ON A LOOM.



Take a peek into my journal.

Monday

MY LATEST LOOMBEADING PROJECT


This is my latest loom project. Sometimes I just have to stop what ever I am crafting and do a loom project.
This started out as a bookmark but as it took form I really liked it and decided that it would fit well on my wrist as a pretty bracelet.
Several small bowls held many of the different colored beads I used in this project.

I am pleased with this  finished project and I look forward to making it into a bracelet by adding a closure to fit the style.

The joy of loom beading is your beading can take on a life of it's own and turn out to be a completely different type of item than when you started. That is the fun of loom beading!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to express some appreciation to the writer just for rescuing me from this type of problem. Because of scouting throughout the world-wide-web and obtaining recommendations which are not helpful, I thought my entire life was well over. Living without the solutions to the difficulties you've solved as a result of your entire article content is a critical case, as well as ones which could have negatively affected my career if I had not encountered your web blog. Your competence and kindness in taking care of all the pieces was very useful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a stuff like this. I can now relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the expert and effective guide. I will not think twice to suggest your web blog to any person who needs assistance on this matter.
    giftware online shop

    ReplyDelete