My journal sharing my progress through the world of BEADING ON A LOOM.



Take a peek into my journal.

Saturday

Test patterns and playing with color combos

 I have been playing around with different colors to use in my Butterfly loom pattern.
That is why you see different background colors in this project.
I am not happy with any of these colors so I did disassemble this project before going much further.

You will never know what colors will look good together in a loom pattern until you take a chance and start beading them together. You may be surprised what color combinations please you.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to create you the little bit of remark to say thanks the moment again for the awesome principles you have shown in this article. It has been quite remarkably open-handed with people like you to present unreservedly precisely what a number of us could have made available as an electronic book in making some bucks for their own end, and in particular since you might have done it in the event you considered necessary. The ideas as well served like a fantastic way to be sure that most people have the identical dream like my own to realize a little more on the subject of this condition. I think there are many more enjoyable moments ahead for people who discover your website.
    metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete