My journal sharing my progress through the world of BEADING ON A LOOM.



Take a peek into my journal.

Saturday

I CAN'T BELEIVE MY LUCKY FIND!!

We stopped at the High School Rummage sale today and we found this amazing Luxo Magnifier Lamp...
Just what I have been needing as my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be.  And I was worried that I have just found my life's passion and I am having a difficult time seeing what I need to see.
The viewer area measures about nine inches across and has a wonderful circle fluorescent light bulb that lights up the item I am working on.
But the best part of all is that we paid only $4.00 !!!!  What a very lucky find.

My wonderful husband has the ability to make the table holder that will hold the magnifier securely to my work table.

So I am excited that I can now not worry about the size of the beading project or the difficulty of the pattern...I will be able to see the project so clearly.  Oh, I am soooo happy!!

2 comments:

  1. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    coastal homewares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!
    food deals melbourne

    ReplyDelete